Larry Meiller hosts every weekday from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on The Ideas Network stations. Larry discusses environmental and consumer issues, gardening and helpful “how-to” topics with his guests. Producers seek out knowledgeable guests who give listeners accurate advice on a range of topics impacting their lives and community. Listeners are always welcome to be part of the conversation.
Most recent segments are listed near the top of the page.
- Mental Health Series: Rural Psychiatry Shortage
- Mental Health Series: Stress and Anxiety
- Wisconsin Women in Sustainable and Organic Agriculture
- Outdoor Safety
- Universal Electricity Access Across the World: From Solar Lanterns to Microgrids
- Wintering by Peter Geye
- Butterfly Garden of Wisconsin
- Consumer Update: Credit Cards and Data Breaches
- Caring for Caregivers
- Men’s Health and Urology
- Jerry Apps’ New Books
- Physical Therapy Advice: Recovering After an Injury
- Raptor Rehabilitation and Education